- 6 fun things to do in Georgia
- Georgia has a lot to offer when it comes to nightlife. Here are five of our favorite things to do in Tbilisi and Batumi after dark:
- Visit a nightclub: Georgia is home to some of the best nightclubs in Eastern Europe. If you’re looking to dance the night away, head to Bassiani or Cafe Gallery in Tbilisi, or Club Velvet in Batumi.
- Go to a bar: For a more relaxed evening, check out one of Tbilisi’s many bars. I recommend Barfly for craft beer lovers and Bauhaus for those who appreciate good design. Alternatively, try Art Café Nine line in Batumi for stunning views of the cityscape.
- See a show: Georgia is known for its vibrant theatre and film scenes. Catch a play at the Tbilisi Opera and Ballet Theatre or see a movie at Amirani Cinema. Or, if you’re in Batumi, take in a show at the legendary ARGO Factory.
- Try your luck at a casino: Georgia has several casinos where you can test your luck. The most popular ones are located in Tbilisi’s Marriott Hotel and the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel.
- Go clubbing: For an unforgettable clubbing experience, head to Bassiani in Tbilisi or Club One Hundred in Batumi. You’ll be dancing until dawn!
- Georgia also has some great sulfur baths. The most famous one is in Tbilisi and is called the Tbilisi sulfur bath. It’s located in the Old Town district and is said to have healing properties. So if you’re feeling a bit sore after a night on the town, a visit to the Tbilisi sulfur bath is just what you need!
A guide to Tbilisi nightlife
The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi. Tbilisi boasts a population of around three million people and an area of seven hundred square kilometers. The city is located on the banks of the Mtkvari River and is surrounded by mountains. Tbilisi is known for its beautiful architecture, its lively nightlife scene, and its friendly people.
As Georgia’s capital city, Tbilisi is the place to go if you’re looking for a good time. Here are some of the best nightlife spots in Tbilisi:
- Bassiani: This techno club is one of the most popular nightlife destinations in Tbilisi. Located in an abandoned swimming pool, Bassiani attracts locals and visitors from all over the world.
- Cafe Gallery: If you’re looking for a more laid-back evening, head to Cafe Gallery. This hipster bar is known for its excellent cocktails and relaxed atmosphere.
- Barfly: Beer lovers will feel right at home at Barfly. This cozy bar has a huge selection of craft beers from Georgia and abroad.
- Bauhaus: Bauhaus is a stylish bar located in Tbilisi’s Old Town. This is the perfect place to enjoy a drink while taking in the beautiful architecture of the city.
- Art Café Nine line: Located on top of a hill, Art Café Nine line offers stunning views of the cityscape. This is the perfect spot for an evening coffee or glass of wine.
- Mtatsminda Park: Mtatsminda Park is the perfect place to enjoy some fresh air and stunning views of Tbilisi. After dark, the park comes alive with locals and visitors enjoying the nightlife scene.